- Select Language:
- Year Built2005
- Number Of Units29
- Unit SizesFrom 1957 to 3427 s.f.
- Today Prices Range Formn/a
Aqua is a gated island community that sits on the southern-half of Allison Island in Miami Beach's Millionaire's Row this community is a blend of modern architecture, modern art and an outdoor lifestyle. Located at 201 AQUA Avenue ,Miami Beach, FL 33141.
The residences at Aqua come in two forms: condo apartments, found in three specially-designed mid-rise towers and 46 private homes.
The Condo Residences - each designed by a renowned architect
- Alexander Gorlin designed the building at 6101 Aqua Avenue, and it sits at the southern tip of Allison Island, The building is divided into four quadrants, like a compass. This 11-story building offers 29 units in 3-bedroom configurations.
- Alison Spear designed the building at 6301 Aqua Avenue, and it appears to float on its transparent base. The building's colors are blue and white, to capture the feeling of ocean and sand. This 11-story building offers 60 units in 2, 3 and 4 bedroom configurations.
- Walter Chatham designed the building at 201 Aqua Avenue, which is the grandest of all three buildings. Perched on top of a multi-level parking structure, each unit has a loft-type feel, with high ceilings and dramatic views. There are only 16 units in 2 and 3 bedroom configurations.
Akoya Building Features
- Bulthaup larch wood cabinetry with glass backsplash
- Javento white marble counter
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Thermador combo convection/cooking wall oven
- Gaggenau radiant glass cooktop [AQUA condos]
- Gaggenau multi-program dishwasher
- Blanco stainless steel under-mount two compartment sink
- Dornbracht faucet
- Waterworks whirlpool tub
- Dornbracht faucets
- Duravit [Philippe Starck] toilet
- Duravit [Philippe Starck] bidet
Aqua Other Building Info
- Architect: Alexander Gorlin
- Developer: Dacra Development
List $/ m2
3 Bedroom Homes For Sale